Thursday, August 13, 2009

7 weeks old and a day with daddy (o my)









Brenden is 7 weeks today!! I can not believe that this time 7 weeks ago he was only 3 hours old!! Time has gone so fast and I can not decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing. He is changing and learning new things every day! He has so many cute faces that he is making now and he is able to really hold his head up during tummy time and when he is in your arms...and I love having him in my arms. I know that I am going to spoil him but I can not help it. I just love the way that he smells, watching his facial expressions, and the way that he holds on to me.


Today was also a special day because it was his first full day with Daddy. I had to go to work today and Lee took off to stay home with him. I think that the day was good and fun for both of them. Lee seemed to enjoy it! He is a really good dad :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you guys have joined the blog world! And I love all the pics so far!! Brenden is adorable!

    ReplyDelete