Monday, July 26, 2010

Mommy... I DO IT!!!!

I really thought that they were suppose to be able to say "I do it" before they started to take over!!

Brenden has been picking up and eating foods for a long long time, but I can never get him to pick up and eat veggies (go figure) So in an effort to grow a healthy boy I still try to feed him some Gerber vegetables, but offer the real thing.

Now....he wants to take over.....

He is also learning his body parts. I can say "where is Brenden's head" ...and he pats his head. "where is Brenden's belly"...

He is so funny about knowing things around the house. All I have to say is "Let's go to Brenden's room" and off he goes!!! It really is amazing to watch him grow and learn so much!!

I think that I am realizing that I do not have a "baby" anymore. It is sad :( But having that little man run up to me and give me a big hug...priceless!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun stuff! It doesn't take long before they want it to be all them.

    Titus isn't saying "I do it" yet, but he is getting an independent streak in him. He likes putting things away. We are going to keep that going.

    ReplyDelete