Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Smith Family Update

It has been a crazy few weeks, and now that Christmas is starting it is going to be even more so. This last weekend we went to the Texas A&M game and my parents watched Brenden. I think that they were happy to see him, but also very tired when he left :) Sunday we spent at my parents and had a great Thanksgiving lunch. It was great to see everyone!

This week I had to work on Monday and Tuesday but off the rest of the week. Lee is off Thursday and Friday. The only plans for sure are going to the Dickens of a Christmas in downtown McKinney. It is a fun weekend and a great way to start the season.


Brenden is getting so big it is hard to tell you all the new words and funny things that he does. I hope you enjoy a few recent pictures.


Aggie Beat Baylor! The boys were excited!!


Just Hanging out with Uncle Danny

Bottoms up
After a bath he loves to run around.
Of course he can not do this for to long, at least until he is potty trained.




Hmmmmmmm
What can I get into today


Brenden and Mommy


Hanging out with Daddy before bedtime


Next two are just because I thought he looked really cute in his yellow vest






No comments:

Post a Comment