Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Catching up...Again

So I am at that point where I have realized I should admit it...no more denial! I am so bad at blogging! To make up for it beware, this might be long!

Birthday Parties!

We combined the parties for Brenden and Charlotte and I am in shock that I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old! How did that happen so fast? I know every parent says that, but now I know that they mean it! The party went great. We had a huge bounce house and water slide combo that was a hit. The kids were overly spoiled/loved, and I am thankful for that.

Charlotte at 1 year

STILL NOT WALKING! This is crazy to me because Brenden was walking so early, but Charlotte has the mind set of "why walk when someone could carry you." I have mixed emotions about this. She is my last baby and so I want her to be a baby, but I am over her wanting to be down everywhere. She needs to walk so that she will stop wiggling so much! She is a wiggle worm right now. She is standing and of course pulling up and cruising around, but not confident in her walking ability yet.
She is around 20 pounds (have not gone to the doctor yet) and is saying mama, dada, bye bye, and no! (of course)
She can wave and clap and a million other fun little faces and actions.


Brenden at 3
He is crazy as ever. Sports is his favorite thing and he received a big boy bike for his birthday. He got the hang of it in about a day and has not stopped. I feel bad that it is so hot, so I let him ride it in the house. I am sure that I will regret that...but o well. He is happy.


Lee and I...well the family
We purchased a lot in New Braunfels, Texas! It is 1.68 acres 5 minutes from Gruene Hall and I am in love. To bad it will be a year before we build. We have realized that you have to be a millionaire to build a decent home! We are wanting around 2,00o sqft one story with a bonus room above the garage. I am SO ready to build and be in this dream home, but since this is going to be our "forever home" I guess I can be patient and save a little (lot) more money to put down. Even though it is the dream home...it sill not be extravagant...I will not be paying this off for the rest of my life. That sounds like no fun to me!

In the mean time we will be in La Vernia :( God will show us the plan. He has taken us this far.


Here are a few pictures :)










Brenden waiting for his friends on Party Day



Charlotte and her cake

Brenden being measured on his birthday
















Brenden on the morning of his birthday



No comments:

Post a Comment