Thursday, September 24, 2009

3 MONTHS OLD!



I can not believe it but our little man is 3 months old!! I do miss the little bitty Brenden, but this 14 pound 23 inch big boy is so much fun! He smiles and laughs with you, he is always talking to you, and he is so close to rolling over! Watch the video it is pretty funny. If he could just figure out how to roll over his arm, he will be there. We are still working on sleeping at night, but it is getting better. He is also growing so fast! Some of my favorite 0-3 month outfits he has already out grown...and some he did not even get a chance to wear. Brenden and I are having so much fun during the day, and I am going to be very sad when I have to go back to work, but I am thankful that I was able to spend so long with him. He will be about 16 weeks old when I go back!


No comments:

Post a Comment